Friday, September 25, 2015

About me

      My name is Raphael Usuomon. I am 14 years old, I have brown eyes, black hair and I am 5 feet 11 inches. My hobbies are playing football, using my phone and hanging out with friends. I am not an indoor person or am I an outdoor person, I am something in the middle. I am a nice kid who doesn't get mad easily. I am very patient when it comes to most things. I play football in the Woburn freshman team.. I have a brother and a sister, both who are older than me. My brother is a junior and my sister is in 10th grade in this school. My favorite food is chicken, my favorite fast food restaurant is kfc. My favorite class is history. I enjoy learning more about the earths past. I was born in New Jersey but moved to Africa when I was 6, I relocated back to America 3 years ago. I went to middle school at Daniel Joyce, when I started in 6th grade I was really quiet and didn't talk to anybody, but in the beginning of 7th grade when I got more familiar with people I talked more often. My dreams for the future is to go to Notre dame college, if not I will go to Michigan State. During college I will focus on business and football, after college I want to become a pro football player or a business man. That about sums it up. Now you know all about me.



No comments:

Post a Comment