Wednesday, November 18, 2015

      Charles Darnay is an important character in the book 'A tale of two Cities' by Dickens. He has many different traits which include a loving, just and intelligent personality. My reasons for saying that he is loving is because he fell in love with lucie and he still loves her from the very first moment he met her. He tells Dr Manette that he loves his daughter and wants his approval to date her, Dr Manette gives him his blessing afterward. The reason I said that he was smart was because he managed to become a teacher in England teaching French. My final trait I gave Darnay was just because he was put to trial and the consequence of found guilty was death, he is truthful the whole trial and is later freed. These are the traits I gave Darnay.

No comments:

Post a Comment